Klik for at kopiere
Six carefully considered and experimental graduation projects are on display at the offices of the Danish Association of Architects.
July 3- July 6
The Danish Association of Architects, Åbenrå 34, 1124 København K
Danish Association of Architects
Young talents inspire to connectedness, community and sustainability
Six carefully considered and experimental graduation projects are be on display at the offices of the Danish Association of Architects. Experience inspiring proposals for what an alluring sustainable future can look like when we exhibit six specially selected graduation projects from 2022 at The Danish Association of Architects. Urban development, transformation and generational changeover, coexistence with nature and animals and the climate crisis are among the topics that are addressed and translated into fully fledged proposals.
• Skyens varme (The heat of the cloud) – Askan Moltke Johansen, architect (MAA)
• At komme ANDETSTEDS (Arriving ELSEWHERE) – Anne Sofie Lok and Nikoline Leth Jepsen, architects (MAA)
• Ny brandstation på Amager (New fire station on Amager) – Philip Dam Lütken, architect (MAA)
• Wood for thought: Constructing silvicultural exchange – Jack O’Hagen, architect
• At genfinde vores rødder/ Arkitektur fra fjord til bord (Rediscovering our roots: Architecture from sound to table) – Anne Sophie Donslund, architect (MAA)
• Fra ølbryggeri til urbant møtested for studenter; en forlengelse av kulturmiljøet langs Akerselva (From brewery to urban meeting place for students: Extension of the cultural environment along the Akerselva river) – Ulrikke Dæhli Robertsen, architect (MAA)
July 3 – July 5, 8-21
July 6, 8-16.